This is a short newsletter, but important because of the AGM.
AGM Change of Date
At the Board meeting on Thursday night it was decided to change the date of the AGM to October 8th. It is still at Rockleigh and more details will be published in a later newsletter.
This is probably a good time to repeat the call for someone to consider a directorship with the aim of taking over the secretary’s role after next year’s AGM. Please let me know if you are interested.
As many of you are probably aware we have a waiting list for those who wish to join our company. Currently we have 9 of these people of which several are unable to raise the funds to buy a share holding in the near future, (new house commitments etc). It would be good to extend our list. If you know of anyone who may be interested and who you feel would make a good shareholder, please ask them to forward their details (name, address, email and phone no.) to me or offer to do it on their behalf. Thankyou
What will I do with my shares??
While many of us have probably already organized where our shareholding will go on our demise, I have had a few queries regarding this issue. One possibility if you have run out of other options is to give them back to “Bushland”. The benefit to the Company in doing this is that it creates a spare shareholding which can be sold if we were to buy more land, or sold to help disburse a large shareholding which may come on the market.
All the best,